Children’s accessories

Children’s' bedding...

Our main store always holds a large selection of various children’s products available.

  • Eiderdowns (60x80cm, 100x135cm)
  • Down comforters (140x200cm)
  • Sleeping bags (70cm, 90cm, 110cm)
  • Play mats
  • Bed linen, Sheets
  • Bibs
  • Children’s' towels
  • Robes
  • Cuddly toys
  • and so much more...

Depending on season and production related issues, patterns for children’s products are continuously produced in a variety of new colors. Thus we cannot always guarantee the availability of all patterns. We will be happy to provide you with information on the currently available range of goods.

Children’s down comforters for crib, cot and bed
We carry a down blend – 90% down and 10% finest feathers – which in our opinion is the ideal blend four our little ones. The percentage of smallest feathers provides the remaining 90% downs with the needed support. These comforters offer the ideal thermal coefficient for children, especially since children’s perception of warmth differs from an adult’s perception. The comforters give children a feeling of wellbeing.

We will be happy to provide expert advice free of charge.
Please give us a call or send your inquiry via email ( or fax. You will receive an answer to your questions immediately.